- Student Emergency Fund - To support UArizona students in danger from withdrawing due to an unexpected, temporary financial hardship as a result of illness, family crisis, natural disaster, or other emergency or crisis situations. The fund is intended to assist UArizona students by providing subsidies solely for unexpected emergency expenses. Please see more details about eligibility and how to apply: Student Emergency Fund
- Campus Pantry - For students in need of accessing food: https://campuspantry.
- Campus Health - Campus Health is still open to provide care and fill prescriptions for the UArizona community. Their appointment policies, guidelines, and hours are different than usual, however, please check their website at https://health.arizona.edu/ for the most up-to-date information.
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) - CAPS remains open to provide services to students. Please see more on their website: https://health.
- New online groups for support and meditation:
- List of Campus wide university services currently available - Please see this website from the University department of Student Success and Retention Innovation to see a list of currently available resources available to students: https://
- University Technology and Online Resources - UArizona WIFI Drive up Locations: https://
mcusercontent.com/ 137f15c3bf585f003e420191e/ files/34a64513-29fd-4513-ad85- b051bd800e9e/WiFi_Drive_Up_ Connectivity.pdf
- COVID-19 Communication Toolkit for Parents and Teachers from UAHS - https://publichealth.
arizona.edu/news/2020/covid- 19-communication-toolkit- parents-and-teachers
- COVID-19 Information from CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/